Popular Posts

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The LPG version of Hyundai I-10 is launched


eco-friendly and non-polluting transport has launched the LPG version of Hyundai I-10. The LPG variant is priced Rs 27,630 more than the existing petrol model. The new LPG version of I-10, christened Hyundai i10 ‘blue drive’ (blue drive is Hyundai’s eco-friendly and fuel efficient range) comes with a factory-fitted LPG kit and boasts of features that meet global standards in performance and safety. Hyundai  has introduced the eco-efficient ‘blue drive’ technology in the Next Gen i10 in its 1.1 Era and 1.1 Magna variants.The ex-showroom prices for the I-10 Era(1.1 ltr) is Rs 416,144 and I-1o Magna (1.1 ltr) is priced at Rs 430,659. The i10 LPG is powered by the 1.1 litre iRDE2 engine, it comes with an easy petrol to LPG shift that offers customers a unique combination of reliable performance and unmatched fuel economy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...