Popular Posts

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Hyundai is planning to fit LPG in I-10


Hyundai is well known for fuel efficient and low price hatchbacks. I-10 is the most successful petrol model of Hyundai. Hyundai launched LPG version before on its another successful model Santro. Now Hyundai wants to implement LPG kit for I-10. But Hyundai may hike its price as it is making it surprisingly.The LPG variant will have same 1.2L Kappa engine. And will generate power of 80 PS and 11.4 kgm torque. And as the Hyundai known for its better fuel efficiency hence its fuel economy will be about 20kmpl.As observed with I-20 that it's diesel version helped keeping the consumer getting attracted, Hopefully the same logic applies to Hyundai I-10 LPG variant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...